Help wanted

Post by hiten_sharm » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 23:34:56

Hi...

I am new to certification world.

I am working on Foxpro for DOS from last 5 years. Now i want to upgrade
my skills. I never did any programming in VB/ASP etc.

I am interested in MSCD.NET. Please let me know:

1. can i do mscd.net without taking any training from institutes. I
mean to say from books, dumps etc.
2. As i don't know much about VB/VC/ASP/HTML should i learn these
things first or i can go stragiht to .net.

If possible, please reply in detail.

Thanks in advance.

hiten

---
Sign up to get free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htm
View this thread: http://www.examnotes.net/article1015694.html
hiten_sharma------------------------------------------------------------------------
hiten_sharma's Profile: http://www.examnotes.net/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=193145

Help wanted

Post by Hemal Desa » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 04:00:30

Hi Hiten,

Well it is fairly possible that you can go throu the
MCSD.Net Certification with out going throu any training
provided
1) You are able to learn things on your own
2) You can get a live enviorment with some guidence from
some one who knows .net Framework.
3) You will have to get your self aquented with Microsoft
Technologies & how they work.
4) The Books Self Pace Study Guide from Microsoft are
Infact Very good for a starter to reffer to but to clear
the certification Practical Implimentation will be
required.
5) Dumps will help you to clear your exam but not your
funda's.
6) If you have had exposure to development under Microsoft
Enviorment then i belive it would be quite easy to grasp
7) If the training institutes are not chargeing a huge
amount then it might turn out to be good as it would
diduct the time you would utilize in the Trial & Error for
learning.

All the best & Hope this will help you to take a decission.
Regards
Hemal

Quote:>-----Original Message-----

>Hi...

>I am new to certification world.

>I am working on Foxpro for DOS from last 5 years. Now i
want to upgrade
>my skills. I never did any programming in VB/ASP etc.

>I am interested in MSCD.NET. Please let me know:

>1. can i do mscd.net without taking any training from
institutes. I
>mean to say from books, dumps etc.
>2. As i don't know much about VB/VC/ASP/HTML should i
learn these
>things first or i can go stragiht to .net.

>If possible, please reply in detail.

>Thanks in advance.

>hiten

>---
>Sign up to get free daily practice questions at:

http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htm
Quote:>View this thread:

http://www.examnotes.net/article1015694.html
Quote:>hiten_sharma----------------------------------------------

--------------------------
Quote:>hiten_sharma's Profile:

http://www.examnotes.net/forums/member.php?
action=getinfo&userid=193145

Quote:

>.

1. Epson 2400 Help wanted

Hello to all

Santa just bought me an Epson 2400 and I have been trying out Vuescan (which
I bought about a month ago).

I am planning tot scan many B/W 35mm negs to archive them and have been
trying to find which gives the best file for B/W negs the Epson software or
Vuescan.

Vuescan seems to be great for colour negs from the comments here.

After 5 hrs use the scanner is going well but the twain driver is locking up
when using the Epsons software and scanning at 16bit grey. It scans OK but
then locks up. I have a email into Epson It does 8 bit OK. THe B/W files
look OK

A question if anyone is able to answer:

Is is worth going greater than 16bit grey when archiving B/W negs as TIFF
file?

THanks

keith

2. Bezier curve to Arc equation?

3. Help wanted for scanning old manuals

4. A reminder about posting to comp.arch (last mod 06/14/90)

5. PCI SCSI card from Canon causes W95 problems - help wanted

6. Multipage tables

7. SPOT Scantak 2c scanner- help wanted

8. How to improve a collabsible outline?

9. Help wanted !!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Help wanted for AGFA SNAPSCAN 1212U

11. Kodak scanner help wanted

12. Help wanted for DEXXA

13. Microtek ScanMaker 630 -- HELP WANTED