About Self-Paced Kit for 070-300

Post by Chandle » Thu, 29 May 2003 20:24:52

Can any body tell me about value of this Kit.

Thanks!

About Self-Paced Kit for 070-300

Post by Dinh Duy Tra » Fri, 30 May 2003 06:19:00

Personally, I found it is very usefull materials, but only when you known
how to apply it's knowledge
to the test. For some people it has no value, because there are no direct
questions or answers
related to the test from this kit.

I don't think that I can pass the test without this kit, even thought I have
more than 2 years
working experiences in .Net.

Compare with the 70-100, this time MS really did a good job!

Final words, I passed the test easily after study the material from this kit
+  combine with my
working experiences.

Dinhduy

Quote:> Can any body tell me about value of this Kit.