Transcender Deluxe pack for MCSD.Net - Worth the dough ?

Transcender Deluxe pack for MCSD.Net - Worth the dough ?

Post by MCSD Wannab » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 04:27:42

Hi,

Just a quick question. Is the Transcender Deluxe MCSD Pak
for .NET worth the boat load of dough they charge for it
(http://www.transcender.com/products/pak.asp?
SKU=PFCNT0700)?

If not, what other products are worth considering for the
whole MCSD.Net track ?

TIA.

1. QUESTION: Is Transcender's paks for MCSD .NET worth purchasing?

Hi guys,
I am looking for resources of for clearing .NET certifications and am
wondering is Deluxe MCSD Pak for .NET from Trancender worth purchasing.

I will be grateful if some experienced people who have used trancender can
post some replies.

Also which software paks are actually worth it.
Thanks
Ashoka

2. Iomega Job Opportunity SDRC/I-Deas

3. Warning about Transcender preparation software for .Net MCSD

4. people looking for an easy out

5. MCSD.Net + MCT worth it in the UK job market ?

6. Windows version of DCL?

7. HomeBase - Worth the Dough?

8. SubStrings

9. MCSD Fast Track, 4-in-1 -vs- MCSD Vb6 Core Exam Cram Pack

10. How to upgrade from MCSD to MCSD.Net?

11. How to upgrade MCSD to MCSD .NET

12. Upgrade MCSD to MCSD .NET

13. I want to take old mcsd <is there is upgrade for .net mcsd>