what about exams 70-300,70-315,70-320 ?

Post by dial » Thu, 01 Aug 2002 17:32:14

Hi...
I will be very thankful to you if you could help me by answering on my
questions about MCSD...
I am studying for MCSD certification on visual studio.net by using the
C#.net language...and i have realized that there is only one exam that
i can do and that is exam 70-316 or 70-306 if i choose to use VB.Net
but i have choosed c#.net ...
Well my question is when the exams :70-300,70-315,70-320 will be
available???
The training center that I'm going to,told me that these exams are not
yet available, and that there is no books yet to study from ,for those
exams ...soo please if you could just tell me when it will be
available?

Post by James Glove » Thu, 01 Aug 2002 21:43:30

http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdotnet.asp

what about exams 70-300,70-315,70-320 ?

Post by Me2 » Thu, 01 Aug 2002 22:50:37

Microsoft recently held Beta exams on 70-310/320, and 70-305/315.  These
exams should be available shortly after they finish evaluating the Beta
results... around the end of August, and the middle of September
respectively.

Microsoft has published a study guide for the 70-305/315, and the 70-306/316
exams.  I believe there are some MOCs avaliable as well, although I have not
seen them.  There are many books, articles, and the MSDN site to help you
get up to speed on .Net and Visual Studio.

70-300 is not due for Beta until late this year, or next year.

--

Ralph Page
MBA, MCDBA, MCSE

Quote:> Hi...