Scoring question for 70-300

Post by Mike Maddu » Mon, 14 Jul 2003 08:06:12

Howdy folks,

I wonder if there is any hard information or educated guesses as to this
question:

How is the scoring done for questions that require you to pick more than one
answer?

E.g., if you are required to pick three, and you get two right and one wrong, do
you get two-thirds credit?  Or would you get zero credit because you didn't
answer the whole question correctly?

OR, would you get one third because you LOSE a third for answering one wrong?
This last possibility would change your test taking strategy, because you might
be better off only picking the two you knew and not trying to guess on the third
one.

Any knowledge or opinios on this?  I'm mainly asking to discover how well I'm
doing as I take practice tests.

Thanks,

Mike

Scoring question for 70-300

Post by pietko » Tue, 15 Jul 2003 01:08:50

Hey my brother u most get all the questions or answer
right or else nothing for u. so pls be very careful when
selecting the options.

Pietkom
Lagos

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Howdy folks,

>I wonder if there is any hard information or educated
guesses as to this
>question:

>How is the scoring done for questions that require you to
pick more than one
>answer?

>E.g., if you are required to pick three, and you get two

right and one wrong, do
Quote:>you get two-thirds credit?  Or would you get zero credit
because you didn't
>answer the whole question correctly?

>OR, would you get one third because you LOSE a third for

answering one wrong?
Quote:>This last possibility would change your test taking

strategy, because you might
Quote:>be better off only picking the two you knew and not

trying to guess on the third
Quote:>one.

>Any knowledge or opinios on this?  I'm mainly asking to

discover how well I'm
Quote:>doing as I take practice tests.

>Thanks,

>Mike

>.

1. 70-300 Prometric Beta Scores

Hello all,

Yes, I have been watching these forums quite frequently over the past few
days.  I forwarded your concerns, along with my own, to Prometric earlier
and they let me know that they are experiencing some delays in getting out
the beta scores. They sincerely regret any inconvenience this has caused and
have assured us that scores will be out later this week.  I'm sure that the
score release will follow the same pattern as VUE. Their own database will
be updated first, followed by the Microsoft transcript a day or two later,
followed by a hard copy of the score report that you'll recieve in a week or
so depending on your location.

I know that any expression of regret on our part or that of Prometric is
small comfort for those of you who have been waiting so long. I can't do
anything else but assure you that I will follow up with Prometric again
before the end of the week to make sure they are able to deliver.

--
Alice Ciccu
Microsoft Training and Certification

rights.

2. TMS320C6201 DSP

3. 70-305 + 70-316 + 70-320 + 70-229 + 70-300 = MCSD .NET??

4. screen distortions with warp

5. New Netscape/2 Bug?

6. 70-300 / 71-300 A triumph of man over planning!

7. Search for Lexmark Optra E manual

8. what about exams 70-300,70-315,70-320 ?

9. 70-300 vs 70-100

10. Taking 70-300 for free / What is the test like compared to 70-100?

11. 70-300 vs 70-100