MCAD .net job hunting strategy

Post by Fran » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 01:08:12

Where are you looking for a job if you just turned to be
a MCAD .net?

I am a new graduate who really needs advice on job
hunting. Please help.

Frank

MCAD .net job hunting strategy

Post by John » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:28:31

Send your cv to lots of companies that have an IT infrastructure.

Quote:

> Where are you looking for a job if you just turned to be
> a MCAD .net?

> I am a new graduate who really needs advice on job
> hunting. Please help.

> Frank

1. FAQ for MCAD .NET and MCSD .NET

Hi, guys. I'm going to create FAQs for MCAD and MCSD.
Can you guys help me on this? I know there are a bunch of questions asked
here over and over.
Can you recall the frequency asked questions and answer them and post them
here so that I can
put them together and put them on my website? Or is it a bad thing to do
because of copy right stuff?
I hope no one will go there... Anyway, thanks!

2. The "Amiga" Logo Sucks

3. MCAD .net title question

4. survey on the quality of search engines

5. MCSD / MCAD .NET certifications inside a Bachelors degree in Dallas?

6. 16550A vs. 16C552 UART

7. MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Microsoft .NET Core Requirements

8. Can I do MCAD or MCSD or any MCP in VC++ .NET ??

9. How many people have MCSD .NET? MCAD?