Is this study book any good?

Post by Viru » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:11:20

MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Trainging Kit: Microsoft .NET Core
Requirements- 1

http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/6716.asp

Is this study book any good?

Post by John Wayn » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:38:11

sure, gives the basic necessities to cover all topics on the tests, I used
all SPTK for the MCAD and now onto MCSD, plus used codeclinic.com, and
transcender tests.

You might be able to find the CD Rom of all those books on some per to per
networks ... I did !  8-)

Quote:> MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Trainging Kit: Microsoft .NET Core
> Requirements- 1

> http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/6716.asp

Is this study book any good?

Post by MCSE & MSC » Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:43:06

I just bought this book set and highly recommend it!
Quote:>-----Original Message-----