Advice needed

Post by John » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:39:16

Dear all, I just got my MCAD.net, and I am an
international graduate student in U.S who can decide to
graduate this summer or this winter.

I have one year OPT, which means I should be careful when
to use it.

What do I should do, to graduate this summer and look for
job or wait till winter so the market might be better
than this dead...

Thanks in advance!

Advice needed

Post by Danu » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 04:41:48

If you studied hard then take a couple of weeks of vacation and then start
looking for a job. It might take you 6 or more months to find one, it all
depends on the market in the place you live.

Danut

Quote:

> Dear all, I just got my MCAD.net, and I am an
> international graduate student in U.S who can decide to
> graduate this summer or this winter.

> I have one year OPT, which means I should be careful when
> to use it.

> What do I should do, to graduate this summer and look for
> job or wait till winter so the market might be better
> than this dead...

> Thanks in advance!

1. Need a decent A3+ colour proofer - ADVICE NEEDED...

Can anybody advise on what printer is the best to buy with regard to speed
quality and use of ink.

I really fancy the Epson Photo 1290, but I am worried that it is a 6 colour
print head and would use up only certain parts of the ink.  What I need is
basically the 1290 but with 4 separate ink cartridges.... CMYK

PLEASE ADVISE ME!!!

URGENT
Scott

2. Analysing multichannel (hexachrome) Tiff files

3. GridPro 2.5 help needed / GridPro replacement advice needed...

4. Solution for Input Locale problems

5. Film Scanner advice needed

6. webfrontend for cyrus.

7. advice needed on putting slides on CD

8. CW Pro 6.0 Debug Question

9. Packard Bell Scanner Annoyance - Advice Needed

10. Advice Needed On SCSI Cable for my old Primax Scanner!

11. Advice needed: Film scanner for black and white negatives

12. HP SCANJET 2100C ADVICE NEEDED !!

13. P:urchasing advice needed (Maybe an Officejet G55?)