CFP: Special Issue on I/O in Parallel Applications

CFP: Special Issue on I/O in Parallel Applications

Post by Rajeev Thak » Sat, 25 Jan 1997 04:00:00

                            CALL FOR PAPERS

                            Special Issue of

         The International Journal of Supercomputer Applications
                    and High Performance Computing

                                 on

                     I/O in Parallel Applications

Parallel computers are increasingly being used for applications with
significant I/O requirements. In many such applications, I/O is the
main factor limiting performance and scalability. The International
Journal of Supercomputer Applications and High Performance Computing
will be publishing a special issue on I/O in Parallel Applications.
Papers are solicited that describe the nature of I/O in real
I/O-intensive parallel applications, methods and tools used for I/O,
performance obtained, problems experienced, etc. Of particular
interest are experiences with applications that highlight the
strengths and weaknesses of existing hardware and software support and
user interfaces for parallel I/O.

All submitted papers will be refereed. The papers must be unpublished
and not under consideration for publication elsewhere. All papers must
be submitted electronically by sending the PostScript file by e-mail

Authors will be notified of the publication decision by July 25, 1997.

                           Guest Editors:

            Rajeev Thakur, Ewing Lusk, and William Gropp
                    Argonne National Laboratory
                        9700 S. Cass Avenue
                      Argonne, IL 60439, USA

Tel.: (630) 252-1682.

HTML, PostScript, and ASCII versions of this announcement are
available at http://www.mcs.anl.gov/home/thakur/special-issue.

1. CFP: Special Issue on I/O in Parallel Applications

[...]

2. Sun sparc5 vs HP 735 ????

3. IJSA special issue on I/O in Parallel Applications

4. Ethernet - Dialer association???

5. CFP: IEEE TSE on SE - SPECIAL ISSUE on Languages and Tools for Parallel Processing

6. Q:Input of binary file

7. CFP: IEEE TSE on SE - Special Issue on Languages and Tools for Parallel processing

8. UMAX 1200S Scanner and Windows 95

9. 2nd CFP: PAA Special Issue on High Level Models and Languages for Parallel Processing

10. CFP: Special Issue on I/O in Parallel Apps., deadline May 10

11. CFP: Special Issue of the Parallel Computing Journal

12. CFP: JCSS Special Issue

13. 2nd CFP: special issue of AOR on CP/AI/OR