writers=seeking=publication

Post by ftr.. » Mon, 07 Jul 1997 04:00:00

We are a New York based international literary agency with two branch offices, one of
which is in* Florida. We are seeking new and> previously published authors, so please
adhere to the >following-- guidelines.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

All fiction: send brief <synopsis, first chapter, and include a self addressed, stamped
envelope (SASE).
All nonfiction: brief synopsis, first chapter, SASE.>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Short-Stories: brief synopsis, 3 pages, SASE.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Poetry: send 3 poems, SASE.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Please do not send complete manuscript unless we ask for it.

<<Send to: Woodside International Literary Agency>>
=33-29 58 Street>>>>>>>>//
=Woodside, New York>>>>>>>>//
=11377>>>>>>>
=Phone (main office):
=718--651-8145>>>>>>>//

1. *writers/seeking/publication

We are a New York based international literary agency with two branch offices, one of
which is in Florida. We are seeking new and previously published authors, so please
adhere to the following guidelines.

All fiction: send brief synopsis, first chapter, and include a self addressed, stamped
envelope (SASE).
All nonfiction: brief synopsis, first chapter, SASE.
Short Stories: brief synopsis, 3 pages, SASE.
Poetry: send 3 poems, SASE.
Please do not send complete manuscript unless we ask for it.

Send to: Woodside International Literary Agency
33-29 58 Street>>>>>>>>
Woodside, New York>>>>>>>>
11377>>>>>>>
Phone (main office):
718-651-8145>>>>>>>

2. ANNOUNCE Acrobat List

3. writers=seeking=publication

4. xntpdc timeout messages

5. <Writers Seeking Publication>

6. Pocket PC Phone Edition

7. All writers seeking publication

8. Getting version information from a driver bundle

9. *writers/seeking/publication

10. writers=seeking=publication

11. All writers seeking publication

12. <Writers Seeking Publication>