Default Compound Template Template-Parameters in C++

Post by MW Ro » Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:54:03

Quote:>I am having trouble with default template template-
>parameters. Specifically, Codewarrior 6.0 seems to
>overlook default-templates that have more than one
>parameter.

these seem to work in CW 7 with both of your options.

Ron

--
       TOP PICK   HandHeld Computing - issue 4.5
   "The best overall development tool for the Palm OS"

 Metrowerks, maker of CodeWarrior  -  "Software Starts Here"

1. Migrating a book from template set A to template set B

Hello:
We're in the process of creating an updated set of templates, and they
are quite a bit different from what we've been using. We'll be using
CleanImport (www.electropubs.com/downloads.htm) to import older files
to the new templates, but we still need to manually update the file
contents to the new paragraph formats. There may be a way to do this
with fmbatch on UNIX, but we're running Windows 98 and Windows NT.
Any idea's anyone?
Thanks

2. Automation controllers

3. Quattro Pro for Windows templates/add-ins?

4. Template Fun

5. Free plug-ins, templates, vector clip-art, tutorials and more

6. FW: Converting a single "Choose all that apply" response into mul tiple variables

7. Explicit template parameters for class

8. Template Classes as Parameters

9. UML Template Parameter

10. Template Parameters

11. Unsigned Long Long Template Parameter