HELP : How can I create a .exe file for windows in CW7 for Mac

HELP : How can I create a .exe file for windows in CW7 for Mac

Post by DBacksFa » Wed, 08 May 2002 22:31:16

I need to create a .exe file for a college class.  I have not been able
to find any resources that anserws my qusetion.  Does anyone here know
the answer?

Thanks
DBackFan
2001 World Series Champion

Post by David Phillip Oste » Thu, 09 May 2002 07:44:00

> I need to create a .exe file for a college class.  I have not been able
> to find any resources that anserws my qusetion.  Does anyone here know
> the answer?

Use the "new" command in the Codewarrior IDE, and look at the list of
projects that you can make. If you don't have a few "Win 32" choices at
then end of the list, then go back to your installer CDs and make sure
you've installed the Win32 code generators and stationery. If you still
don't have the option to make a Win 32 project, then you need to buy a
more complete Codewarrior distribution.

If you have a MS-Windows box handy, Codewarrior supports moving the
resulting .exe to the target machine using TCP/IP, and running the
source level de* with the debug screens on the Mac, and the actual
code on the Windows box. You need to run a small program, MWRemote.exe,
in ":Metrowerks CodeWarrior 7.0:Other Metrowerks Tools:Win-Hosted
MWRemote:", and tell it the ip address of the Mac, and in the
Preferences item on the Edit Menu in the IDE, you set up the IP address
of the target machine.

Apple's Quicktime SDK has many cross platform examples, and there are
many cross platform class libraries, like <http://www.veryComputer.com/; that
allow you to write your program once, and have it run on both Windows
and Mac.

Post by Toby Thai » Sun, 19 May 2002 19:41:27

> I need to create a .exe file for a college class.  I have not been able
> to find any resources that anserws my qusetion.  Does anyone here know
> the answer?

RTFM (e.g. CW CD)

Quote:

> Thanks
> DBackFan
> 2001 World Series Champion

1. An error message from a C++ mex file using CW7 in Mac

I put my routine on this link, please download it.
http://www1.coe.neu.edu/~gyang/file/
Before you compile it, you've to set the path to matlab and nidaq in
square preferences.  You've also to download NIDAQ from
http://www.cvs.rochester.edu/people/b_singer/IOCard/

I'm not familiar with the CW and C++.  So I made this routine by using
Ben's IOCard_nidaq.mex (the above link) and Alaa Makdissi daq.dll
 http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objec...

I used CW7.0 in Mac to compile it and got this error message
___________________________________
Link error:  undefined _cut_fp2unsigned' (code)
           Reference from _get_numeric <UL> (const mxArray_tag*,
unsigned long*)' in
 square_mexFunction.cp
___________________________________

I will appreciate if you could give me any suggestion about this.

Deyue Yu

2. Information on Diskfax

3. Please Help - Looking for information on creating plug-ins for Adobe Acrobat

4. - If Anyone Makes Money, Everyone Makes Money! -

5. Help, No online help...Loaded: manual.exe, lccdoc.exe (Win 95)

6. Outlook problem (MAPI)

7. Creating "Help" file in Excel 4.0 for Windows

8. Creating self-extracting .exe file on solaris

9. Unzip dos .exe files on a Mac

10. Creating a link to launch an .EXE file

11. Does anybody have a list of files required for creating an exe

12. PBSETUP creates SETUP.EXE files that makes GP-Errors...