How do I set a Windows application version?

How do I set a Windows application version?

Post by Shannon Hollan » Wed, 03 Apr 2002 07:46:43

I'm know this is a dumb question, but I'm pretty unfamilar with windows
development. How do I set the version of my application from Codewarror?

Thanks!

Shannon

How do I set a Windows application version?

Post by MW Ro » Sat, 06 Apr 2002 09:34:18

Quote:>I'm know this is a dumb question, but I'm pretty unfamilar with windows
>development. How do I set the version of my application from Codewarror?

I am not a Windows programmer but I think you need to do this using
VersionInfo Resource   Since we don't have a GUI resource editor you
need to manually script this.

If I find another way, I'll let you know.

Ron

--
       TOP PICK   HandHeld Computing - issue 4.5
   "The best overall development tool for the Palm OS"

 Metrowerks, maker of CodeWarrior  -  "Software Starts Here"