resource editor

resource editor

Post by A.J.B 2.K. » Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:08:08



. i installed it like it says in the text file onto a win98 computer but re
can find my .h files

help?

codewarrior pro 5
win 98
RE files copyed into both the metrowerks root folder and the codewarrior
folder and it still does not work.

 
 
 

resource editor

Post by MW Ro » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 03:01:19




Quote:>. i installed it like it says in the text file onto a win98 computer but re
>can find my .h files

>help?

>codewarrior pro 5
>win 98
>RE files copyed into both the metrowerks root folder and the codewarrior
>folder and it still does not work.

You have to set up specific paths for RE.exe to work,  They are not too
well explained in the release notes, but either you need to set them in
your control panel or in the autoexec.bat on win98.

If you can't figure it out let me know and I'll try to help..   Be sure
to read the release notes and stuff for it.

Ron

--
           Metrowerks has moved, our new address is now
                     7700 West Parmer Lane
                       Austin, TX 78729
        Sales and Support 512-996-5300   800-377-5416    


 
 
 

resource editor

Post by A.J.B 2.K. » Thu, 17 Jul 2003 03:48:12


THE NOTES SAY

For Win9x sytems:

( Add this line to your config.sys)
set include=%path%; TARGETDIR+"win32-x86
Support\\Headers\\MFC";TARGETDIR+"win32-x86 Support\\Headers\\Win32 SDK";

i did this but no joy.
help?



> >. i installed it like it says in the text file onto a win98 computer but
re
> >can find my .h files

> >help?

> >codewarrior pro 5
> >win 98
> >RE files copyed into both the metrowerks root folder and the codewarrior
> >folder and it still does not work.

> You have to set up specific paths for RE.exe to work,  They are not too
> well explained in the release notes, but either you need to set them in
> your control panel or in the autoexec.bat on win98.

> If you can't figure it out let me know and I'll try to help..   Be sure
> to read the release notes and stuff for it.

> Ron

> --
>            Metrowerks has moved, our new address is now
>                      7700 West Parmer Lane
>                        Austin, TX 78729
>         Sales and Support 512-996-5300   800-377-5416


 
 
 

resource editor

Post by MW Ro » Thu, 17 Jul 2003 04:36:43




Quote:>THE NOTES SAY

>For Win9x sytems:

>( Add this line to your config.sys)
>set include=%path%; TARGETDIR+"win32-x86
>Support\\Headers\\MFC";TARGETDIR+"win32-x86 Support\\Headers\\Win32 SDK";

>i did this but no joy.
>help?

If I recall right I used to do this with a batch file when I launched
RE.exe   but if you change your config.sys don't forget you have to
reboot to reset them.

You do understand that TARGETDIR a variable that you defined to be the
Program Files\Metrowerks\CodeWarrior\  folder  you have to set that
variable too.

Run MS DOS Prompt and type path in and see if the proper paths to the
headers and libraries is there.

Ron





>> >. i installed it like it says in the text file onto a win98 computer but
>re
>> >can find my .h files

>> >help?

>> >codewarrior pro 5
>> >win 98
>> >RE files copyed into both the metrowerks root folder and the codewarrior
>> >folder and it still does not work.

>> You have to set up specific paths for RE.exe to work,  They are not too
>> well explained in the release notes, but either you need to set them in
>> your control panel or in the autoexec.bat on win98.

>> If you can't figure it out let me know and I'll try to help..   Be sure
>> to read the release notes and stuff for it.

>> Ron

>> --
>>            Metrowerks has moved, our new address is now
>>                      7700 West Parmer Lane
>>                        Austin, TX 78729
>>         Sales and Support 512-996-5300   800-377-5416


--
           Metrowerks has moved, our new address is now
                     7700 West Parmer Lane
                       Austin, TX 78729
        Sales and Support 512-996-5300   800-377-5416    

 
 
 

resource editor

Post by A.J.B 2.K. » Fri, 18 Jul 2003 02:15:23


yo mean i forgot to fill in the file properly?



> >THE NOTES SAY

> >For Win9x sytems:
so
> >( Add this line to your config.sys)
> >set include=%path%; TARGETDIR+"win32-x86
> >Support\\Headers\\MFC";TARGETDIR+"win32-x86 Support\\Headers\\Win32 SDK";

should read

set include=%path%;
TARGETDIR+"c:\programfiles\metrowerks\codewarrior\win32-x86
Support\\Headers\\MFC";TARGETDIR+"c:\programfiles\metrowerks\codewarrior\win
32-x86 Support\\Headers\\Win32 SDK";
?

 
 
 

1. Resource Editor

Hapy New Year.

I would like to know if it exist a free Resource Editor to buil GUI
program.
This program would be able to build a RC file to use with RSXNT compiler
for example.
I know LCC32 but I don't want the whole soft (and the compiler).
Thanks,

Dominique

2. Mylex DCE 376 EISA and Warp Connect Install ?

3. LOOKING FOR A RESOURCE EDITOR

4. Webalizer For NT

5. Resource editors?

6. Who Wants a Tape API?

7. Resource Editor Problem :(

8. Call Forward to Rotary

9. How to paint controls in resource editor

10. About data-driven resource editor

11. Resource Editor

12. IMSL/IDL X-windowing Resource Editor?

13. Resource editor for CW