Find Reference Using (OSX API Ref)

Post by George Hark » Fri, 26 Oct 2001 16:28:18

When I select "Find reference using OS X API Ref", find reference doesn't
work -- does nothing.  However, I do have to Developer Documentation from
OSX installed, containing the full API reference, what do I have to set up
to get this to work under OS X.

ps.  Using the Find Reference in CW manuals works fine!

Cheers

Find Reference Using (OSX API Ref)

Post by MWRo » Thu, 01 Nov 2001 13:14:05

Quote:>When I select "Find reference using OS X API Ref", find reference doesn't
>work -- does nothing.  However, I do have to Developer Documentation from
>OSX installed, containing the full API reference, what do I have to set up
>to get this to work under OS X.

I asked our documentation department on this and they didn't know of a
way to make it work.    If anyone has a way,  I'll certainly be happy to
make it into a faq.

Ron

--
 CodeWarrior for Macintosh, v7 and CodeWarrior for Windows, v7
                 are shipping now !!