Cannot create a new project CW8

Post by RTL » Sun, 31 Mar 2002 01:44:37

Hello,

Has anyone received the following error:

First dialog box:

"Unable to create new project. File with specified name and version number
already exits"  This is not true, as the folder does not exist.

Second dialog box:  "Unhandled exception: c0000005 At address 00d51861"

HELP please ():)

Rich Lemmermann
TechArts

Cannot create a new project CW8

Post by Ben Combe » Sun, 31 Mar 2002 02:26:51

Quote:> Hello,

> Has anyone received the following error:

> First dialog box:

> "Unable to create new project. File with specified name and version number
> already exits"  This is not true, as the folder does not exist.

> Second dialog box:  "Unhandled exception: c0000005 At address 00d51861"

Rich, are you talking about CW for Windows V8 (which has not been
released) or CW for Palm OS V8?  The Win32 tools should only be talked
about in the private beta mailing list, not in public forums.  If you've
got a question about CW for Palm OS, codewarrior.palm is the appropriate
newsgroup.

--

CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead

Cannot create a new project CW8

Post by RTL » Sun, 31 Mar 2002 04:15:54

Ooops...sorry about that...I thought I was there *blush*

> > Hello,

> > Has anyone received the following error:

> > First dialog box:

> > "Unable to create new project. File with specified name and version
number
> > already exits"  This is not true, as the folder does not exist.

> > Second dialog box:  "Unhandled exception: c0000005 At address 00d51861"

> Rich, are you talking about CW for Windows V8 (which has not been
> released) or CW for Palm OS V8?  The Win32 tools should only be talked
> about in the private beta mailing list, not in public forums.  If you've
> got a question about CW for Palm OS, codewarrior.palm is the appropriate
> newsgroup.

> --

> CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead

1. Cannot create a new project with CW8

Hello,

Now, I have the correct group...Has anyone received the following error:

First dialog box:

"Unable to create new project. File with specified name and version number
already exits"  This is not true, as the folder does not exist.

Second dialog box:  "Unhandled exception: c0000005 At address 00d51861"

HELP please ():)

Rich Lemmermann
TechArts

2. Auto forwarding of a page?

3. CW8.0 New Project via application wizzard

4. SpectreRF Cadence

5. windows 98 error: cannot create or replace destiny: cannot read from source file

6. VMS 5.5-2, 6.1 and 6.2 ok in the same cluster?

7. Newbie Problem: cannot create new databases

8. Need Sikuake midi, old japanes song

9. Emergency! Cannot save new project!

10. Cross-Platform development with CW8-Win and CW8 Palm?

11. Project Pro with Project server cannot connect

12. Project Professional 2002 cannot connect to Project Server 2002

13. Cannot Transfer View From Project File To Global.mpt - Project 98