Palm application/DB not showing up in "delete" or "beam"?

Palm application/DB not showing up in "delete" or "beam"?

Post by Mark Samue » Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:20:33

I've only just started using Codewarrior for Palm v8.0 to do some palm
development.  I can get the application on the palm either by
hotsyncing the .prc file, or using "debug" from within Codewarrior,
and the icon shows up in the home folder, and everything runs fine.
However, the application does not show up in the lists for beaming
applications and deleting applications.  Also, when hotsyncing, it
appears that the databases for this application are synchronizing
properly, but they do not show up on my pc.
This is the case for both the release version and the debug version.
On the "PalmRez Post Linker" settings window, I do not have the "set
hidden bit" checked.
Am I missing some setup or something in codewarrior?
Any help/insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Mark

Palm application/DB not showing up in "delete" or "beam"?

Post by Ben Combe » Wed, 27 Feb 2002 19:16:19

Quote:> I've only just started using Codewarrior for Palm v8.0 to do some palm
> development.  I can get the application on the palm either by
> hotsyncing the .prc file, or using "debug" from within Codewarrior,
> and the icon shows up in the home folder, and everything runs fine.
> However, the application does not show up in the lists for beaming
> applications and deleting applications.  Also, when hotsyncing, it
> appears that the databases for this application are synchronizing
> properly, but they do not show up on my pc.
> This is the case for both the release version and the debug version.
> On the "PalmRez Post Linker" settings window, I do not have the "set
> hidden bit" checked.
> Am I missing some setup or something in codewarrior?
> Any help/insight would be greatly appreciated!

Check your PalmRez post linker panel -- make sure the database name is
set to the name of your application, and that the application name in
your resources is also set correctly.