still more debugger problems

Post by j » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 21:04:07

And could anyone tell me why some
(static) member functions are inaccessible
to the de* ? first they're not 'dashed'
and when I request to jump into them, they're
simply skipped.

Post by MW Ro » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 07:50:33

>And could anyone tell me why some
>(static) member functions are inaccessible
>to the de* ? first they're not 'dashed'
>and when I request to jump into them, they're
>simply skipped.

They are optimized,  are you trying to debug with any optimizations,
processor scheduling or inlining on?

Can you send me a simple project that shows some of your problems?

Ron

--
           Metrowerks has moved, our new address is now
                     7700 West Parmer Lane

still more debugger problems

Post by j » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 20:07:56

.

Quote:

> They are optimized,  are you trying to debug with any optimizations,
> processor scheduling or inlining on?

no. all optimisations are off.

Quote:> Can you send me a simple project that shows some of your problems?

no, just one hell of a big one. But ill go through the various
de* settings again, if problems remain, Ill send it to you.