Where do I find

Post by Cecil Fretwel » Tue, 02 Apr 2002 01:26:10

the files like textedit and others.  ?

Where do I find

Post by meero » Tue, 02 Apr 2002 10:27:50

Quote:>the files like textedit and others.  ?

I am confused by the quesion. What do you mean?

meeroh
--
Hire me: <http://meeroh.org/hire.html>

Where do I find

Post by MW Ro » Wed, 03 Apr 2002 03:10:53

Quote:>the files like textedit and others.  ?

In Mac OSX they are in the Applications Folder .

Click on the desktop   enter command N  to get a finder and find it.

If this isn't what you meant let me know.

Ron

--
       TOP PICK   HandHeld Computing - issue 4.5
   "The best overall development tool for the Palm OS"

 Metrowerks, maker of CodeWarrior  -  "Software Starts Here"

1. Basic Dos to Dos or Windows to Dos software

I hope this is the right news group, coulg somebody please advise a
basic easy to use program that will connect a modern 486 windows 3.11
computer with an ancient Olivetti M24 8086 and allow remote access
betterer the terminal can thenk you.

2. how to solve this equation?

3. Anyone found CM11A Software For DOS

4. Quickie !

5. : Anyone found CM11A Software for DOS

6. Win ME backup applet

7. Anyone found CM11A software for DOS?

8. SULFNBK.EXE and Win32.Magistr

9. Finding It And Doing Something with It

10. Just found a great Dos spr-sht.

11. Where can I find EXT_PC10.ARJ [compact pro for dos]?

12. Where to find .hqx uncompressor for dos..

13. Can't find GUNZIP for dos!