window switching with ctl-tab

Post by msza.. » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 21:53:57

Is there an equivalent way to switch between windows like there is on
Code Warrior for windows?

Also, is there a way to have double clicking on a file in the project
window always open the file up in full screen mode?

regards,
mike skrzypczak

Post by Isaac Wanker » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 00:22:34

> Is there an equivalent way to switch between windows like there is on
> Code Warrior for windows?

With Mac OS X 10.2, you can use Cmd-` and Cmd-Shift-` to rotate between
windows.  There is no way to do it when running CodeWarrior on previous
versions.

Quote:> Also, is there a way to have double clicking on a file in the project
> window always open the file up in full screen mode?

No there isn't.

--
Isaac *erl
Metrowerks

1. Switching pages in a tab control using "CTRL/TAB"

Craig

here's what I have from my archive

GetKeyState(VK_SHIFT)      < 0   for Shift
GetKeyState(VK_CONTROL)    < 0   for Control

or

ELSEIF oEvent:Message==WM_KEYDOWN
IF oEvent:WParam==VK_END
*
* END va en fin de la Picture, et non aprs le dernier caractre
saisi
*
IF ! LOGIC( _CAST, _And( GetKeyState( VK_SHIFT), 0x80)) *
* SHIFT non press
*
ELSE
*
* SHIFT press
*

I beleive you have to change VK_SHIFT to VK_CONTROL (for the Ctrl key),
or VK_MENU for Alt.

--
HTH
Steve Quinn

2. OCLM and my webserver

3. TAB TAB TAB

4. VSS integration problem -- "Check in Now"

5. mapping <Tab><Tab> and <Tab> concurrently?

6. checksum calculation with meta programming

7. Tabbing from a Data Window to a Sub-Form Data Window???

8. Beta Order Status

9. Tab Order in a window (not a data window)

10. VIM - What is the approved way to switch from 8 char tab stops to 4

11. VIM - What is the approved way to switch from 8 char tab stops to 4 char?

12. Ctrl+Tab to switch tabpages

13. How to use CTRL-TAB to Switch Tabpages on a Datawindow ?