error message "FieldInitString"

Post by todd stanto » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 02:07:27

does anyone know the reason for getting an error when running this code?
thanks.

hsrc = DmGetResource( strRsc, FieldInitString );

error message: undefined identifier 'FieldInitString'
                       hsrc = DmGetResource( strRsc, FieldInitString  );

todd

error message "FieldInitString"

Post by Elvin N » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 02:39:10

Hi,
I assume that is a compile error and not run-time error, since the error
message looks like a compile error.

The compiler does not know what is FieldInitString. I assume it is a
resource ID, then is the .h file included in your project?

elv

Quote:> does anyone know the reason for getting an error when running this code?