Problems connecting to POSE

Post by Joel Shafe » Sat, 30 Mar 2002 05:27:41

I frequently am unable to connect to POSE with the de* since I upgraded
to Code Warrior version 8, service pack 1.  Anyone else seen this problem or
know how to fix it?

Problems connecting to POSE

Post by Ben Combe » Mon, 01 Apr 2002 14:08:06

Quote:> I frequently am unable to connect to POSE with the de* since I upgraded
> to Code Warrior version 8, service pack 1.  Anyone else seen this problem or
> know how to fix it?

The 8.2 patch out next week should fix some of these... I'd suggest
going back to the de* DLL in 8.0 and seeing if that helps.  With
8.1, we were trying to fix some problems with loading PRC files, and
while we did fix a few reproducable cases, it looks like we messed up
some things dealing with multi-segment PRCs.

You can get around this by loading the PRC manually (drag it to the
emulator), and setting the de* to not download the app.  Also,
things tend to work best with a fresh emulator -- after running your
app, do a new session or a hard reset to clear the existing database out
of memory.

8.2 is being packaged this week, will be tested next week, and probably
released sometime around next Thursday or Friday.

--

CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead