A challenge for you computer geniuses

Post by thequietma » Wed, 07 Nov 2001 00:14:11

I am having a strange printing problem! I have a machine Windows NT 4.0
Workstation that cannot seem to print anything within a table. She is
printing to network printers all over the building and the only printer that
comes out correctly is a HP 2100! We disabled the print spooling and than
she was able to print to the other printers correctly, however now all of
the Windows 95 and 98 machines are getting an error that says "the access
code is invalid".

I would greatly apprecait any help on this problem that you 'all could give!

Thanks in advance

Rich

Remove NOSPAM to email me, as usual

Post by Rod Dorm » Wed, 07 Nov 2001 05:03:21

>I am having a strange printing problem! I have a machine Windows NT 4.0
>Workstation that cannot seem to print anything within a table. She is
>printing to network printers all over the building and the only printer that
>comes out correctly is a HP 2100! We disabled the print spooling and than
>she was able to print to the other printers correctly, however now all of
>the Windows 95 and 98 machines are getting an error that says "the access
>code is invalid".

>I would greatly apprecait any help on this problem that you 'all could give!

What version of codewarrior are you running?

--
                                        -- Rod --

1. an ultimate challenge for an excel 2000 genius

in a network, when a file opened in excel is being used by another user logged
into the network and you go to use the same file, it flashes a warning window
that you can either "notify" or "read-only" and that the file is locked for edit
by "user". well.... my problem is this.....ready for the challenge?

my computer locked up, because its slow, old and nearly incompatible--but thats
not the point right now...
was forced to reboot
the server still sees that the file is in use by me...BUT.. it is not, because it
closed me out of my file. so when i try to go back into it..it flashes me the
message that i stated above...read only, notify blah blah....
question: without rebooting the server...and totally screwing up everybody elses
computers because i would have to turn off like 20 other units just to pull offa
server reboot - how do i unlock that file?

if you have any answers, call me at 973-875-6101 ask for corey or email me

2. HELP: DRIVERS for Rexon QIC 3020 tape drive

3. Question abour connection Genius ColorPage SP to computer

4. Amigados 3.5, Icons, A4000

5. Challenge a "newborn" Computer Hosted Entity (CHE), in your own words.

6. Wanted: ICWS course manual

7. Challenge for wiz:Using 2 mice on 1 computer..HELP

8. New patches = week ending 09 April 95

9. call for papers on computer design: new grand challenge

10. Grand Challenges in Computer Simulation