Constructor for Palm OS.hlp file missing

Constructor for Palm OS.hlp file missing

Post by mvdge.. » Sat, 21 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Hello, All

I installed the CW R6 for Palm Platform. But when
I want to find some info on the Constructor, it
reports that it is missing the Constructor for
Palm OS.hlp file.

Has somebody that help file for me?

Thanks,
Marc

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Post by MWRo » Tue, 24 Oct 2000 04:00:00

>Hello, All

>I installed the CW R6 for Palm Platform. But when
>I want to find some info on the Constructor, it
>reports that it is missing the Constructor for
>Palm OS.hlp file.

I believe this is a known bug.

Quote:>Has somebody that help file for me?

You are better off going to the Documentation\Palm OS Documentation\PDF
and getting the adobe acrobat version Constructor for Palm.pdf

Ron

--
 "...we feel it's truly the best of the bunch."
Internet Week Reviews...Java Wars 2000

1. Button ID labels showing up in Constructor for Palm OS 1.6

I recently switched from a  PC using Win 98 to one using Win XP.
When I instaled Code Warrior 8 on the new PC, Constructor had
developed an undesirable behavior.
When I edit a form, in the "Layout Appearance" all the resources have
a tag showing their Button or Label ID.  I assume this is an option,
but I can't find where you turn it off.  Does anyone know how to turn
this off?

2. admin process

3. Constructor for Palm OS- shortcut keys

4. Call for Referees

5. FA:Codewarrior 5:Palm OS/Conduit SDK 3.0/Palm OS book (360 pages)

6. Windows 2000 Workstation Slow Explorer windows update

7. Palm Debugger - Target = Palm OS device

8. Autoanswer dialup account: HOW? ( I have a callback server running elsewhere ;-) )

9. Using Palm SDK 3.5 with CW for Palm OS R6 (on the Mac)

10. Palm OS 3.5+ Emulator debugging issues versus Palm Certification

11. Constructor for Palm

12. Acrobat for Palm OS creates LARGER file???

13. Mac OS X and CodeWarrior for Palm OS Platform 8