An error message from a C++ mex file using CW7 in Mac

An error message from a C++ mex file using CW7 in Mac

Post by Deyue » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 00:44:14

I put my routine on this link, please download it.
http://www1.coe.neu.edu/~gyang/file/
Before you compile it, you've to set the path to matlab and nidaq in
square preferences.  You've also to download NIDAQ from
http://www.cvs.rochester.edu/people/b_singer/IOCard/

I'm not familiar with the CW and C++.  So I made this routine by using
Ben's IOCard_nidaq.mex (the above link) and Alaa Makdissi daq.dll
 http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objec...

I used CW7.0 in Mac to compile it and got this error message
___________________________________
Link error:  undefined _cut_fp2unsigned' (code)
           Reference from _get_numeric <UL> (const mxArray_tag*,
unsigned long*)' in
 square_mexFunction.cp
___________________________________

I will appreciate if you could give me any suggestion about this.

Deyue Yu

An error message from a C++ mex file using CW7 in Mac

Post by MW Ro » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 07:36:23

Quote:>I put my routine on this link, please download it.
>http://www1.coe.neu.edu/~gyang/file/
>Before you compile it, you've to set the path to matlab and nidaq in
>square preferences.  You've also to download NIDAQ from
>http://www.cvs.rochester.edu/people/b_singer/IOCard/

>I'm not familiar with the CW and C++.  So I made this routine by using
>Ben's IOCard_nidaq.mex (the above link) and Alaa Makdissi daq.dll
> http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objec...
> objectType=FILE

>I used CW7.0 in Mac to compile it and got this error message
>___________________________________
>Link error:  undefined _cut_fp2unsigned' (code)
>           Reference from _get_numeric <UL> (const mxArray_tag*,
>unsigned long*)' in
> square_mexFunction.cp

>I will appreciate if you could give me any suggestion about this.

I replied elsewhere,  a linker error is a missing code or library.  In
your case I believe it is by putting a function in a C source file so it
isn't name mangled and therefore can't be found.

Ron

--
           Metrowerks has moved, our new address is now
                     7700 West Parmer Lane