Mac-compiled Win32-target lib OK in Win32 IDE?

Mac-compiled Win32-target lib OK in Win32 IDE?

Post by Christopher Corbel » Mon, 14 Jan 2002 13:07:27

Hi, I have a quick question -

I'm distributing a library I've made with CodeWarrior 7 for
MacOS.  If I compile a Win32-target static lib from there,
can Windows-hosted CodeWarrior use it with no problem?
I figure so but since I don't have the Windows-hosted
version I just wanted to double-check.

Thanks,
Christopher

Mac-compiled Win32-target lib OK in Win32 IDE?

Post by Ben Combe » Mon, 14 Jan 2002 20:56:41

Quote:> Hi, I have a quick question -

> I'm distributing a library I've made with CodeWarrior 7 for
> MacOS.  If I compile a Win32-target static lib from there,
> can Windows-hosted CodeWarrior use it with no problem?
> I figure so but since I don't have the Windows-hosted
> version I just wanted to double-check.

Yes, the static library formats are the same for the Win32 tools on both
Mac and Win hosted IDEs.

1. CW Mac Target --> CW Win32 x86 Target

I want programming a plugin for 4th Dimension
The 4D plugin wizzard create only...
... the Mac target in CW
and
... the Win32 target in VC

I have no VC and I want to have only one project file.
Can any body help me to switch the Mac target into a Win32 target?

thx Marcel Stannek

2. Sprite Editor

3. P5 screen problems

4. Is lcc-win32 used to compile lcc-win32?

5. OT...but seasonal... ho ho ho!

6. Compression lib for Win32 and MacOS ?

7. Free games

8. Win32 VIM ok for opening files on Remote UNix box?

9. Where can I get a win32 dicom lib?

10. easy graphics lib for lcc-win32?

11. sin() with the LCC-Win32 libs

12. How to minimize the lib size of BerkeleyDB in Win32 setting?