1. CW Pro 7.2 / machO / PP fails to generate resource file
I've got a MachO project based on PowerPlant Appearance stationery. It
has two resource files, Resources.rsrc and Resources.ppob. First I
asked it to "Output resources to separate flattened file", and pointed
to the directory:
After compile, there was no resource file in that folder. I unchecked
the "Output resource to separate...", and compiled. The executable file
has no resource fork.
I checked file mappings, and sure enough, there were no entries for
.ppob and .rsrc files, so I added ones (resource files, launchable,
compiler = rez). Compiled -- still no resource file / fork.
Any ideas? Wrong settings for file mappings?
I've also noticed that I cannot "touch" the resource files from the
project window, nor flag them as dirty by clicking in the changed
column. Annoying as hell -- I have no feedback as to whether
CodeWarrior even has any inkling of whether those files are changed or
Mac Software Developer
"If you can't be fair, be arbitrary." -- W. Burroughs
2. peer to peer
3. CW 9.1 crashes when linking the resource file
4. auctex - compiling using elatex
5. CW Resource Compiler from the Command Line
6. Changing addresses
7. Using CW Editor from MSVC
8. Christmas Cheer
9. CW 7 Pascal Object Modules & CW 8/9 C++?
10. Differences b/w CW 7 and CW 8
11. LIB files, CW 7 and CW 8
12. CW Pro 3.0 & PP to CW 8.0
13. Conflict between CW and Acrobat, CW and Word