ProjectBuilder Prjcts to CodeWarrior 8.3 (?)

ProjectBuilder Prjcts to CodeWarrior 8.3 (?)

Post by FriedDyla » Sun, 23 Feb 2003 13:16:37

Hello again all,

  I have a project in Project builder but would like to bring it over
to CodeWarrior to compile and ultimately take advantage of CW's
powerplant.  The problem of course is that CW won't import a
ProjectBuilder project and I can't seem to do anything with the
AppleScript Studio files I'm using.

Is it possible to use AppleScript Studio scripts with CW 8.3 (X)?  Is
it possible to use ProjectBuilder projects with CW?

I have some library files that add software code protection to an
application I wrote in PB and AppleScript Studio but they are meant to
be used within CW and not PB.  Does anyone have any ideas to make this
work?  Ron, can you help explain what I should do?  Thanks again for
your help, folks..

--
FriedDylan

Post by MW Ro » Wed, 26 Feb 2003 03:36:39

>Hello again all,

>  I have a project in Project builder but would like to bring it over
>to CodeWarrior to compile and ultimately take advantage of CW's
>powerplant.  The problem of course is that CW won't import a
>ProjectBuilder project and I can't seem to do anything with the
>AppleScript Studio files I'm using.

>Is it possible to use AppleScript Studio scripts with CW 8.3 (X)?  Is
>it possible to use ProjectBuilder projects with CW?

>I have some library files that add software code protection to an
>application I wrote in PB and AppleScript Studio but they are meant to
>be used within CW and not PB.  Does anyone have any ideas to make this
>work?  Ron, can you help explain what I should do?  Thanks again for
>your help, folks..

Sorr for not getting this sooner,  I took the weekend off.   At this
time there isn't any method to  convert PB projects to CW projects we
recommend just starting from a stationery project and adding the files.
this can be simple or it can be difficult if you have sub projects and
lots of dependencies.  I just don't know of a way to do it otherwise.

seeing as how no one else had any help over the weekend if you want to
write this up in an e-mail  I will ask around to see of anyone has any
suggestions.

Ron

--
       Migrate your PowerPlant Applications to Windows
    http://www.metrowerks.com/MW/Services/OEM/default.htm

ProjectBuilder Prjcts to CodeWarrior 8.3 (?)

Post by Miro Jurisi » Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:24:00

Quote:> Sorr for not getting this sooner,  I took the weekend off.   At this
> time there isn't any method to  convert PB projects to CW projects we
> recommend just starting from a stationery project and adding the files.
> this can be simple or it can be difficult if you have sub projects and
> lots of dependencies.  I just don't know of a way to do it otherwise.

Actually PB doesn't support subprojects at all. So at least that hurdle is out
of the way :-)

meeroh

1. Updating CodeWarrior 8.3 to compile for QuickTime 6

Hi,

I'm trying to update my CodeWarrior for Mac 8.3 install to compile against
QuickTime 6 for Carbon and PPC builds.  I've downloaded the latest Universal
Interfaces from Apple (3.4.2) (which claim to support QT6), and put these in
the right place, but still no luck.  What do I need to do?

Thanks in advance,

Dave.

2. 4 port digi board not work under warp

3. Codewarrior 8.3 unexpectedly quits

4. REQ: How to do MP3 from Audio CD ?

5. Using CodeWarrior 8.3 to debug a plug-in fails

6. ANN: Psioneer Magazine, Issue V

7. CodeWarrior v 8.3 update for Macintosh

8. disassemblers

9. CodeWarrior for Palm 8.3 Patch Available.

10. Codewarrior 8.3 patch

11. Codewarrior 8.3 unexpectedly quits

12. CodeWarrior for Palm OS 8.3 Update

13. OpenGL in Codewarrior 8.3 - outdated?