OS X command line precompiler access paths

OS X command line precompiler access paths

Post by Fabrizio Tos » Thu, 11 Apr 2002 22:51:48

I can't compile a simple Carbon app with "mwccppc" because the precompiler
can't find "MacTypes.h" etc... it seems a problem with recursive search in
directories

there is probably some obvious option that I am missing?

The same source can be compiled and linked without problems using "cc"
--------------------------------
#include <stdio.h>
#include <Carbon/Carbon.h>

main()
{
    printf("here I am...\n");

Quote:}

--------------------------------

1. Coalescing command-line and command-line-window?

Is it possible to edit the command-line in-place
without having to switch attention to a separate
command-line window?  I suspect it isn't, but may be
there's a neat trick that virtually coalesces them?

I find myself treating the one line on the command line
as an editable buffer, and the illusion is almost
complete, except that <esc> lands me on a
different buffer.

Thanks,

--d

2. Multilink PPP Source Code Available?

3. Shell Command Line Length & Command Line Function Resolution

4. FS: New PACISSO II

5. Accessing X10 device thru CGI or from the command line w/o invoking "mh"

6. Sawyer Motor

7. Command line tools & palm OS 5

8. Web Based Doc Mgt for Laboratories

9. CW command-line on Win2k OS

10. OS/2 Ckermit, Ctrl-C and command-line arguments

11. Compiling a simple C source with command line cc on OS X

12. vim: Accessing specific buffer names in command line

13. Command Line Batching for Document Insert Command?