PDB Field Problem

Post by Timo Mei » Sat, 30 Mar 2002 00:05:42

Hi

every time when i access a record in my .PDB Database the first
field_0 and field_1 are ok. But every other field looks curious. Why?

Thanx
Timo

1. How To Add A Year Field to a PivotTable Field List

Attached is a spreadsheet from this forum.  I would like to know how the
"Year" field was added to a pivot table with only a date and amount column
in the Data Source (See Attached File).

This would be very helpful in a lot of applications I run into.

Thank you for your ongoing assistance and teachings.

John

  PivotTable Field List Question.xls
432K Download

2. Log In Screen

3. Combining data fields into 1 field

4. Help !

5. Text Flow field to field? HELP HELP

6. Fusion & smoother mouse cursor movement

7. loosing acroform fields when view Windows/Fields

8. WATTCP installation

9. Evaluating a field containing a field name

10. PROC SQL - concat a field with num type with field with char type

11. PROC SQL and Compressing a field to create another field

12. Field by Field Comparisons

13. 5250 Field+ and Field- keys