Access path not found under OSX

Post by Jason Botwic » Sun, 10 Mar 2002 05:26:11

Hi,

These are probably simple questions, I apologize.

I just installed Codewarrior 7 under OS X. I'm having two problems right off
the bat. First, if I find a .mcp file and double-click it, OS X tells me
there is no application found to open .mcp files. I can choose an app, or
open the project after opening Codewarrior, but not by double-clicking
project files.

Second, when I do open a sample project, I get this message:

The following access path in target 3Application2 cannot be found:
{OS X Volume}:usr:include:

In my project settings, {OS X Volume} is defined as Macintosh HD:, which is
the name of my hard disk.

Any ideas?

Access path not found under OSX

Post by Isaac Wanker » Sun, 10 Mar 2002 13:40:32

Quote:> Hi,

> These are probably simple questions, I apologize.

> I just installed Codewarrior 7 under OS X. I'm having two problems right off
> the bat. First, if I find a .mcp file and double-click it, OS X tells me
> there is no application found to open .mcp files. I can choose an app, or
> open the project after opening Codewarrior, but not by double-clicking
> project files.

> Second, when I do open a sample project, I get this message:

> The following access path in target 3Application2 cannot be found:
> {OS X Volume}:usr:include:

> In my project settings, {OS X Volume} is defined as Macintosh HD:, which is
> the name of my hard disk.

> Any ideas?

You need to install the Developer Tools from Apple.  If you don't have
the CD, I think you can download it from their website.

--
Isaac *erl
Metrowerks Mac Software Team

Access path not found under OSX

Post by chri » Sat, 23 Mar 2002 03:03:42

I thought the usr director couldn't be modified except by superuser?
Have you thought about that possibility.  I might be wrong.  I know
this is distictly different directory from {OS X Volume}:Users, which
will have a subdirectory for you and everyone else who uses your
computer and have a seperate desktop file.
      This threw me when I first OS X.  I know Mac OS X was based on
Unix, but wasn't sure what alterations were made.  My only problem is
targetting the programme.  You wouldn't happen to know about that,
would you?

   -- Chris

Quote:> Hi,

> These are probably simple questions, I apologize.

> I just installed Codewarrior 7 under OS X. I'm having two problems right off
> the bat. First, if I find a .mcp file and double-click it, OS X tells me
> there is no application found to open .mcp files. I can choose an app, or
> open the project after opening Codewarrior, but not by double-clicking
> project files.

> Second, when I do open a sample project, I get this message:

> The following access path in target 3Application2 cannot be found:
> {OS X Volume}:usr:include:

> In my project settings, {OS X Volume} is defined as Macintosh HD:, which is
> the name of my hard disk.

> Any ideas?

> Thanks,

1. BUG Excel 5.0: Path not found !!!

In Excel 5.0, I insert a VBA module, then  I select the menu:

Tools/References...

and I get the following dialog box:

Path not found

with two buttons: Ok and Help.

The help information is useless and the Ok action does nothing.

Am I the only having this problem?

Stephan

2. cisco dot1q and 2 routers

3. Unable to open path\file.inc -- File not found

4. Pocket informant tasks synching

5. URL Access Method problem (ERROR: Service httpd not found)

6. Imagewriter II usefullnes

7. Find Reference Using (OSX API Ref)

8. Beige G3 using OSX not recognizing scanner

9. Text not found in some PDF documents, Found in others - Why?

10. "Find" does not find?

11. "Find" not finding some words