compile and linking from the command line

compile and linking from the command line

Post by Stefan Ha » Thu, 10 Jan 2002 00:05:01

hello,

how could i compile and link my palm programs from the command line?
where could i download the pdf-file "Command Line Tools Manual"?
how could i take control of the constructor to compile and link my
resources from the command line?
i am using CodeWarrior 7.

thanks

Stefan

compile and linking from the command line

Post by Ben Combe » Thu, 10 Jan 2002 01:07:56

Quote:> hello,

> how could i compile and link my palm programs from the command line?
> where could i download the pdf-file "Command Line Tools Manual"?
> how could i take control of the constructor to compile and link my
> resources from the command line?
> i am using CodeWarrior 7.

There are no command line versions of the Palm OS tools available.  You
can control the IDE from the command line if you're on Windows, having
it open, clean up, and build a project file.  Run "cmdide /?" for
options.

Post by Ploni Almon » Sat, 12 Jan 2002 16:29:33

>> hello,

>> how could i compile and link my palm programs from the command line?
>> where could i download the pdf-file "Command Line Tools Manual"?
>> how could i take control of the constructor to compile and link my
>> resources from the command line?
>> i am using CodeWarrior 7.

>There are no command line versions of the Palm OS tools available.

Except for prc-tools, of course.

1. Shell Command Line Length & Command Line Function Resolution

I am trying to update the tornado 2.0.2 vxworks kernel for two different
issues:

1) I would like to increase the maximum command buffer length for the serial
terminal.  It is currently limited to 128 characters.  I cannot find a #define
for that value.

2) I would like to have overloaded functions automatically resolved for command
line execution to the non-object function as follows:

foo(int,int)
foo_obj::foo(int,int)

When entering foo(0,1) at the serial command line, I want it automatically
resolved to the function foo() and not foo_obj::foo().  The shell prompts for
function resolution, but I don't want our users burdoned with that question
since they will always be referring to foo() and not foo_obj::foo().

2. Hardware Flow Control (RTS/CTS) on SS1

3. Coalescing command-line and command-line-window?

4. SMS 2.0 Account Issue

5. Compiling VxWorks using Tornado 2.0 from Command Line

6. help recieve e-mail

7. command line compile etc.

8. FDDI Driver

9. Command line syntax for compiling Tornado projects

10. Command line compiling in Tornado 2

11. Command line compile

12. Compiling a simple C source with command line cc on OS X

13. Compiling from the command line