Help->multisegment compilation

Post by Sreeji » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 19:05:57

Hello all
this is to ask u all a help.
here i'm doing a proj in palm. i've a doubt in that abt
multisegmenting and compiling multisegmented code.we r using
multisegmenting bcoz our code size exceeds 32KB, the max size of
general .c file of gcc compiler.
I wud like to know How such code is compiled using gcc and whats the
compiler option for that

Thanx in advance
Sreejith

Help->multisegment compilation

Post by Elvin N » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 01:13:58

Hi,
Well, seeing this newsgroup is of CodeWarrior you might not be able to get
the answer here.

Also, the max code size should be 64k, right? Though I am not familiar with
GCC and it may restrict it thought I am not sure why it wants to do that. In
CW, you just need to create the project with multisegment template and the
max code size is 64k.

elv

Quote:> Hello all
> this is to ask u all a help.
> here i'm doing a proj in palm. i've a doubt in that abt
> multisegmenting and compiling multisegmented code.we r using
> multisegmenting bcoz our code size exceeds 32KB, the max size of
> general .c file of gcc compiler.
> I wud like to know How such code is compiled using gcc and whats the
> compiler option for that

> Thanx in advance
> Sreejith

1. >>>>HELP, Help, X10 "On" Problem

I installed my X10 system a few weeks ago & everything was fine. Now,
for some reason I can not turn a wall switch On from an Off position
using the 6 in 1 remote or the PC software.  I turn the wall switches
OFF, Dim, Brighten, And in the PC software, I can see the graphical
switch turn ON but the light itself won't. I only have this problem
with wall switches, my lamp modules work fine.  Any ideas out there?

2. Earthquake/Disaster Thread - Gopher Info

3. thats their email on the right >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

4. Search by keyword

5. PLS HELP!!!!>>>>>BRIDGE CAPACITOR DOES NOT WORK.

6. chat menual request

7. >>>> Help - Zip Password Buster Wanted <<<<

8. FS/T: DEC SCSI ext. cables

9. HELP>>>>

10. >>>>help+++The QUAD-EDGE data structure

11. <<<<<<<NT 4.0 AND Epson ES-600C Scanner>>>>>>>>>>>>