Experimenting

Post by Cecil Fretwel » Tue, 02 Apr 2002 00:49:10

This my first encounter  with news groups.  So I have a question.

Is there a utility to dump a file in hex?  If I could have the ability to do
block reads , I would write my own.

Thanx

Cecil Fretwell

Experimenting

Post by Eric Alber » Tue, 02 Apr 2002 03:59:18

Quote:> Is there a utility to dump a file in hex?  If I could have the ability to do
> block reads , I would write my own.

On Mac OS X, /usr/bin/hexdump from the command line or search for 'hex'
at VersionTracker for hex editors with a UI.

-Eric

--

http://www.stanford.edu/~ejalbert/

1. Has anyone experimented with Agfacolor Visa 400 in Vuescan?

What is the closest match available under film options?

2. Refill Kit Sale

3. Followup/Results of the FAQ Experiment

4. MS Win32 Programmer's Reference

5. X10 Switch Experiment - Results

6. CeQuadrat WinOnCD V3.5

7. HomeToys - An Experiment

8. I Am Very Sorry!!!

9. An experiment in human nature 8360

10. Experiments with the SP0256 Speech Synthesizer page posted.

11. computer surge protection experiment--setup advice?

12. New x10 experiment