Free Macintosh XML Tree Viewer Application

Free Macintosh XML Tree Viewer Application

Post by Donald W. Larso » Mon, 05 Nov 2001 07:31:48

I went ahead and compiled a Java application using the Apache.Org
Xerces and Xalan Java technologies.

For more information see
http://www.sandiegodon.com/1382

Don Larson

Post by prussel » Tue, 06 Nov 2001 15:37:33

> I went ahead and compiled a Java application using the Apache.Org
> Xerces and Xalan Java technologies.

> For more information see
> http://www.sandiegodon.com/1382

FYI, there's a broken URL - "http://media.sandiegodon.com/sdjug/xml/XML
Tree Viewer.sit" should read "http://media.sandiegodon.com/sdjug/xml/XML%20Tree%20Viewer.sit".

//Paul

1. How to test web application which is designed with XML,XML Schemas, SOAP,DOM?

Hi
My applciation is designed using XML, XML Schemas, SOAP, DOM and I am trying to test such application. My question's are:
1)Do we have to test
*.xml,*.xsd,*.dtd,*.sxl files or what to test. I know XML, SOAP, DOM..but not sure whether we should use XML Parsers to test these XML documents those are generated from server and from clients?

2) In view of Performance test what are the points we should consider to test XML?
We are planning to use silkperformer 4.0 for performance test.

3) Does any one in this QAforums has any experience of testng XML,SOAP,DOM related stuff? if yes, can any one please inform what to test and how to test?

Any thoughts and comments are welcome.

Thanks,
Balaji

Please click the following link to reply:
http://www.qaforums.com/boards/ubb/Forum3/HTML/000089.html

2. dbxml lock particular XML nodes

3. Compiling pattern matching on XML with Hedge/Tree Automata

4. new look for wb2.0/3.0

5. lexical parser for XML DOM tree

6. dialer interfaces, IOS 12.0

7. Announce: SGML/XML tree transformer MetaMorphosis Version 3.2 released

8. Looking for a fast exp(x) where -10.0<=x<=10.0

9. SAS/AF: Saving Tree Viewer changes

10. Multiple Hyperlinks and Visio Viewer / XML

11. macintosh gerber file viewer?

12. Macintosh Dicom viewer