i705 ROM??

Post by MWFFW » Fri, 05 Apr 2002 03:20:52

Has anyone successfully pulled this into the latest version of POSE (3.4)

Also, has anyone been able to debug an i705 device via USB using Codewarrior
8.1?

Curious,
MWFFWM

i705 ROM??

Post by Ben Combe » Fri, 05 Apr 2002 09:10:22

Quote:> Has anyone successfully pulled this into the latest version of POSE (3.4)

> Also, has anyone been able to debug an i705 device via USB using Codewarrior
> 8.1?

To emulate the i705, you need the Palm OS Emulator version 3.5 which has
not yet been released.  I understand that it should be showing up online
at the palmos.com website fairly soon.  Once its available, i705 ROM
images should be available from the Resource Pavilion.

--

CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead

i705 ROM??

Post by David Z » Fri, 05 Apr 2002 10:51:22

: > Has anyone successfully pulled this into the latest version of POSE (3.4)
: >
: > Also, has anyone been able to debug an i705 device via USB using Codewarrior
: > 8.1?

: To emulate the i705, you need the Palm OS Emulator version 3.5 which has
: not yet been released.  I understand that it should be showing up online
: at the palmos.com website fairly soon.  Once its available, i705 ROM
: images should be available from the Resource Pavilion.

I tried to pull the i705 rom via the USB cradle and it never worked for me,
but I recently ordered a serial cradle and I was able to pull the rom
successfully using POSE 3.4 with the serial cradle.  So if you just need the
rom, you might want to look into that route.

i705 ROM??

Post by MWFFW » Sat, 06 Apr 2002 01:24:23

What about the second question with regards to remote debugging via USB in
CodeWarrior 8.1?

Thanks for your previous answer.

Cheers,
MWFFWM

> > Has anyone successfully pulled this into the latest version of POSE
(3.4)

> > Also, has anyone been able to debug an i705 device via USB using
Codewarrior
> > 8.1?

> To emulate the i705, you need the Palm OS Emulator version 3.5 which has
> not yet been released.  I understand that it should be showing up online
> at the palmos.com website fairly soon.  Once its available, i705 ROM
> images should be available from the Resource Pavilion.

> --

> CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead

i705 ROM??

Post by Ben Combe » Sat, 06 Apr 2002 01:53:02

Quote:> What about the second question with regards to remote debugging via USB in
> CodeWarrior 8.1?

Oops... didn't see that.  We don't have an i705 inhouse right now, so
we've not tested USB debugging with it directly.  We have also not
tested the m130 or m515.  If you are having problems with this, please
report the issue to technical support, and we'll try to get the hardware
to test this out.

--

CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead

1. i705 question

If one goes to the wireless preferences section of the i705 and click on
details, it is possible to see all sorts of useful information regarding
the wireless connection.  Is there anyway to get this information
programmatically?  I'm most interested in the palm.com email address that
device has stored.  Is this stored in some special preference or feature?

Thanks in advance!
Dave

2. Need "scandisk" for DirectCD's CD-RW

3. DVD-Rom Or CD-Rom

4. Can I restrict Access by File Type?

5. New internal CD Rom in NeXT CD Rom enclosure

6. Calling COBOL from MF Oracle SPs ? stored procedures

7. ROM monitor vs ROM chip versions

8. error in WINMM.DLL

9. NeXTCUBE Rom startup problem associated with ROM

10. CD-ROM,DVD-ROM recognition problem

11. CD-rom trays and business card cd-roms

12. Burned Cd-rom can't be played by the Dvd-rom

13. ROM Resident&ROM Based??