FS:Zen & Art of Resedit NEW with CD-ROM

Post by lanc » Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:32:47

Zen and the Art of Resource Editing : The Bmug Guide to Resedit
NEW! ,cd-rom still shrinkwrapped,4th edition.Published by Hayden Books;
ISBN: 1568302444
 Written by Schneider, Derrick & Hans Hansen. Expanded Fourth Edition.
Indianapolis: Hayden Publishing
Learn how to hack your Mac using ResEdit. Excellent book.     Sold
originally for $41 in Canada .Asking $12. Includes cd-rom, stillsealed!
You pay postage

Booksize: 8vo - over 73/4" - 93/4"

Synopsis:  ResEdit lets you custom edit parts of your Mac software, such
as icons, menus, dialog boxes, pointers, patterns, and more. Packed with
the hottest tips about editing sources, this book is the fourth edition
in the BMUG series. The CD-ROM contains resource files that readers can
use to implement into a system.

1. FS: CD-R Disc & CD-ROM Drive

Dear Sirs,

We have four kinds of CD-Recordable disc for sale for big volume
Importers, Wholesales, and Users.

1) GCG No Brand CD-R (GCG-C74)
   --  W/O Jewel case, Gold/Gold, 650MB/74MIN, Spindle Packing
   --  200,000pcs/WEEK Available

2) HITACHI No Brand CD-R (CD-R74H)
   -- W/Jewel Case, Gold/Gold, 680MB/74MIN
   -- 200,000pcs/MONTH Available

3) MAXELL BRAND CD-R (CD-R74H)
   -- Fully Packing W/Jewel case, 680MB/74MIN, Model No: CD-R74H

4) TAYIO YUDEN "That's" Brand CD-R (CDR-74/670T)
   -- W/O Jewel case, Green, 670MB/74MIN, Spindle Packing

Please visit our internet site located at http://www.am-21.com/glory/ ,
you will get more information about our company and our GCG No Blank
CD-R.

If you are interested and your volume exceed by 5,000pcs/lot, please
contact us.

We also have big volume 8x & 12x CD-ROM Drive for sale. If you need the
volume
above 500 Sets, please contact us.

Merry Christmas!!

ERIC SU / GLORY COMTRONIX GROUP

                    * GLORY COMTRONIX GROUP *

Our powerful goods are not only CD-R and CD-ROM Drive, our group has
the strongest engineering background in ASIA. Our business activities
are as follows:
 1)Develop semiconductor in Video ,Audio,Communication .......)with
   SGS THOMSON GROUP.
 2)We OEM color television for SONY, CROWN AND TEDELEX and ship to
   them from Hong Kong about 180 x 40" containers monthly.
 3)We OEM Video and Audio and Clock for CITIZEN.
 4)We support computer products from Taiwan in lovely price and all
   of our goods are 100% quality guarantee with our best service.

2. ATI Mach64 ISA video card in AlphaServer 400 with Dec Unix 4.0d

3. FS: 6x Cd-rom for IBM TP 365X/XD *NEW*

4. how to get a copy of any outgoing mail

5. Changing window backgrounds

6. CD-ROM Jukebox, CD-ROM exchanger for 100, or more cds

7. Mac TCP/IP (I think)

8. FS: Canon P133 Laptop w/cd-rom & color printer

9. New internal CD Rom in NeXT CD Rom enclosure

10. HP CD-ROM drive integration (& new T3401 low price)

11. Sony CD-Rom Drive & Sound Card $89.00 ** NEW **

12. RGB or CMYK CD-ROM art?