IR library for beaming palm application??

IR library for beaming palm application??

Post by maya.. » Thu, 12 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

Is there an easy way to develop a palm application that will beam
another palm application? Is there a library or functions from the IR
library that do this?

Is it actually possible to beam a palm application?

Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Post by Ben Combe » Thu, 12 Oct 2000 04:00:00

> Hi,

> Is there an easy way to develop a palm application that will beam
> another palm application? Is there a library or functions from the IR
> library that do this?

> Is it actually possible to beam a palm application?

Look for Z'Catalog... its a GPL program that lets you beam arbitrary Palm
databases (including applications) and it includes source that shows how its
done.

1. Palm application/DB not showing up in "delete" or "beam"?

I've only just started using Codewarrior for Palm v8.0 to do some palm
development.  I can get the application on the palm either by
hotsyncing the .prc file, or using "debug" from within Codewarrior,
and the icon shows up in the home folder, and everything runs fine.
However, the application does not show up in the lists for beaming
applications and deleting applications.  Also, when hotsyncing, it
appears that the databases for this application are synchronizing
properly, but they do not show up on my pc.
This is the case for both the release version and the debug version.
On the "PalmRez Post Linker" settings window, I do not have the "set
hidden bit" checked.
Am I missing some setup or something in codewarrior?
Any help/insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Mark

2. Mangaging NT4 from a Win2k destop

3. Free Beam Analysis and Beam System Analysis application software online

4. Changing replica-master from 4.11- to 5- server blocks

5. Free Beam Analysis and Beam System Analysis application software on-line

6. SBS4.5 nearing end of life?

7. Programmer needed for IR/Remote Control/Palm OS application

8. Inconsistent ArcView 3.0 Color Polygon Print Output

9. Beaming databases on Palm OS 3.5

10. Active IR Beam

11. Safe to beam IR light?

12. IR Beams