CW command-line on Win2k OS

Post by quee » Wed, 17 Apr 2002 03:36:54

Hi,

Where can I find a complete reference of
CodeWarrior command line switches/tools?

The .txt with cw only shows how to build, close
projects.

I need to be able to export xml or preprocess files
through command line.

Thanks in advance.

queen

CW command-line on Win2k OS

Post by Ben Combe » Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:53:04

Quote:> Hi,

> Where can I find a complete reference of
> CodeWarrior command line switches/tools?

> The .txt with cw only shows how to build, close
> projects.

> I need to be able to export xml or preprocess files
> through command line.

No... that's the whole command line world.  To do anything more complex,
you need to use the COM interface to the IDE from your favorite
scripting language.  See the "Extending the IDE" PDF file included with
CodeWarrior.
--

CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead
Get help at http://palmoswerks.com/

1. APPLICATIONICONNAME and VERSION in Command-Line Build for CW 9

I just purchased CodeWarrior 9.0, mainly for the new ability to do
command-line builds.  It's working very well, except for an issue I
just ran into.

In my old CW 8 MCP project file, I was able to uncheck the boxes for
"Application Name ('tAIN')" and "Application Version ('tver')", and
then supply these resources directly in my .RCP file.

However, I can't seem to find the equivalent command line options to
supply to  mwlink68k to suppress it from inserting these resources
into my .PRC.

So the result is that the only way I can specify these resources is
through the -name_res and -version_res options to mwlink68k.  If I
don't provide these options, mwlink68k automatically uses defaults for
these resources and throws away anything I specify in my .RCP file.

How can I get mwlink68k to NOT insert these resources so I can
continue to specify them in my .RCP file?

2. IIR/FIR Filter comparison in Matlab - help requested

3. Coalescing command-line and command-line-window?

4. QueryInterface for interface EnvDTE._DTE failed.

5. OS/2 Ckermit, Ctrl-C and command-line arguments

6. COM interface to RAS APIs for scheduling RAS connection execution????

7. CW Resource Compiler from the Command Line

8. binary file conversion

9. CW .NET Development, Command Line Tools

10. Shell Command Line Length & Command Line Function Resolution

11. reccomendations for command line SNMP utility for win98 or NT win2k

12. command-line commands within a Perl script

13. Compiling a simple C source with command line cc on OS X