I'm building a dynamic lib with codewarrior on MacOS X targeting
MachO. I setup my own main entrypoint. The application and the dynamic
lib that i just build launch fine and everything works great.
Now i would like to debug this dynamic lib. So I setup the
RuntimeSettings where I choose my application. But When I launch the
de* the Codewarrior cursor is turning but nothing happens for a
long time. I'm using a framework that is located not in the the system
libraries. Maybe that it is. The application that I also build with
CodeWarrior is easy to debug with codewarrior so the codewarrior
de* seems to work fine on my computer. That application is also
using the same framework that is not in the system folder...
is codewarrior 8 solving maybe this problem can I become maybe an beta
tester for this, because I'm doing a lot of lowlevel macho maybe a
good addition to tthe debugging team.