Radwork DICOM PRINT vs Ruler ( metrics )

Radwork DICOM PRINT vs Ruler ( metrics )

Post by Adams Ya » Sat, 02 Mar 2002 11:28:39

Dear DICOM GURU and experienced Radwork users :

Does anyone know that how to use the Radwork DICOM print module to
hardcopy the images ( CT, CR, DX etc. ) with the ruler or any metric
symbol on the side of the printed film for calibration reference?

This is quite important because some clinical physicians wish to
measure the lesion on the referred film personally!

Adams Yang

Radwork DICOM PRINT vs Ruler ( metrics )

Post by Steve Thomps » Thu, 14 Mar 2002 08:19:21

It cannot be done in the most current version (5.1). We have loudly
complained about this and the response was "You can measure it on the
monitor."

I still don't understand why vendors fail sometimes to properly
prioritize feature requests. In this case, the "feature" is absolutely
essential and the prints are useless w/o it.

Regards,

Steve Thompson