cemaxicon/radworks integration

Post by Dave Nelse » Tue, 12 Sep 2000 13:47:36

I am looking for info on radworks recieving images from cemax/icon (3.x Mac
platform). Is it possible? How does Radworks handle the private tags?
By the looks of the DICOM conformance statements it looks possible.
Am I waisting my time?

1. SYSTEM INTEGRATION ENGINEER(IX, JAVA, Automated Integration, Clearcase, JPython)

System Integration Engineer position located in San Jose, CA.  They are
a large telecommunication company that makes fully customized products
monitor transmission equipment and allow companies to run their
applications are looking for people that would like to meet the
challenges of applying leading edge software development tool.

Responsibilities:
Load builds for the Application, GUI and Frameworks
Groups. Develop test harnesses in JPython to ensure
non-regression Integration tests can be run
automatically after a build is done.  Discuss build
issues with the developers and resolve them.  Will be
working on cutting edge technology utilizing JAVA and
CORBA.

Requirements: ( We have interest in candidates with
these qualifications).

1.   Minimum 2 years UNIX (any kind - Sun, HP, etc.)
2. Minimum 1 year work experienced JAVA programming.
3. Minimum 1 year of writing Automated Integration
test suites.
4. Minimum 1 year work experienced utilizing
ClearCase.

If interested, please contact:

Michael Miles
XXCal, Inc.
2998 S. Bascom Ave. Suite 202
San Jose, CA 95124
Phone (408) 558-0100/ (800) 759-9225
Fax:  (408) 558-0104

HTTP://www.xxcal.com

2. Isolating Conditionals

3. Lossless JPEG on RadWorks

4. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHANGE THE DC?????

5. scripting Radworks

6. Help: Need A1200 Video Pinout

7. Radworks 5.1 Repair database

8. Please HELP with M2AMIGA

9. Only single image retrieve/send Radworks -> efilm??

10. Radwork DICOM PRINT vs Ruler ( metrics )

11. Lossless JPEG on RadWorks

12. RadWorks and Windows 2000