RT Image, RT Dose, RT Plan, RT StructureSet relations

RT Image, RT Dose, RT Plan, RT StructureSet relations

Post by rita Rosenbau » Wed, 10 Jan 2001 19:36:01

Hi all,
Along with RT Image IOD, there are RT Dose, RT Plan and RT StructureSet
IOD's.
What are the relations/dependencies between them?
Do they interact with RT Image IOD?

Thanx, Rita

RT Image, RT Dose, RT Plan, RT StructureSet relations

Post by kammo.. » Thu, 25 Jan 2001 17:30:34

Hello,
Download the Supplement 11 of DICOM (Radiotherapy Objects) at
www.dclunie.com. There is a figure that shows the relationships between
RT Plan, RT Dose, RT Image and RT Structure Set.

Quote:> Hi all,
> Along with RT Image IOD, there are RT Dose, RT Plan and RT
StructureSet
> IOD's.
> What are the relations/dependencies between them?
> Do they interact with RT Image IOD?

> Thanx, Rita

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

RT Image, RT Dose, RT Plan, RT StructureSet relations

Post by David Cluni » Wed, 31 Jan 2001 20:56:18

In case you haven't heard me say it before, it is not a very
good idea to rely on dowdloading old supplements like this ... it
is much better to refer to the appropriate part of the entire
standard, since there may have been further supplements and
corrections.

In the case you refer to, the figure is found in Part 3,
figure 7-2c, and is not quite the same as in supplement 11
due to the later addition of the treatment record.

david

--

Development Director, Medical Imaging Products  http://www.comview.com/
ComView Corporation                  Work 914-332-4800 Fax 208-445-5867