Radworks 5.1 Repair database

Post by Bria » Mon, 06 Jan 2003 03:20:45

Hello everyone. Glad I found this group.

Does anyone know who to repair a local Radworks 5.1 database?
I can't remember what file or files to delete in order to open local
studies again. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

1. FS 5.1 user question: is FS6 worth the upgrade from FS 5.1/FSFS?

I'm a FS 5.1 and FSFS user and I've been tempted to buy the new FS for
Windows 95 version.  However, after spending a few minutes on usenet
(rec.aviation.simulators and microsoft.public.simulators), I realize
that there are some problems with FS6.

[1] Those of you who've already made the upgrade, is it worth it?
[2] What is wrong with FS6 -- what problems can I expect?
[3] Finally, does FS6 run on Windows NT Workstation 4.0?

TIA,

Jorge Padron

2. RRAS Internal error 499

3. MSN 5.1 to 5.4 to 5.1

4. Help with using 3com 3CR29210 modem with Charter Cable

5. Problem compiling VIM 5.1 on Red Hat 5.1

6. Can't boot without slave HDD

7. WordPerfect 5.1/5.1+ for DOS

8. programming with capi.dll

9. comp.database, comp.databases, comp.databases.oracle, comp.databases.oracle.tools, comp.databases.oracle.misc, comp.databases.sybase, comp.databases.olap, comp.editors

10. Piss Poor Repair/ Epson Repair Center

11. Lossless JPEG on RadWorks