syntax for SURE

Post by Pete » Wed, 12 Dec 2001 04:51:20

Hi!

I'm wondering if someone has been dealing with a system of regression
equations and have a some kind of syntax for "Seemingly Unrelated
Regressions". I would be thankful for a help, I couldn't find any of such an
operation in my SPSS.

Petri

1. Sure Interview Sure Closure // Java Developer // AL // 10 months

*Dear Folks,
Wishes for the Day !!!
We Need consultant for Java Developer

We have an immediate need for a Resource for Java Developer.Please let me
know if you have any consultant available.Reply me at **

**
*Please provide me your Hotlist for Future Requirements.*

*Job Title : Java Developer
Location:  Birmingham, AL
Duration: 10 month contract*

*This person will be responsible for modifying and updating our JAVA
internet applications.    Daily activities will include working in a team
environment producing JAVA code using a customized *
*framework already developed.  Depending on skill level and time
allocation, individual may be relied upon to assist with other projects as
needed.*
**
*We are actively speaking with candidates with at least 4 years experience
with JAVA development and programming expertise.  Since the framework is
customized however, there are no specific JAVA *
*skills required, however strong J2EE and analytical skills are a must.
Also, because there will be constant team interaction, strong communication
skills and teamwork mentality are highly needed.*
**
*Contractor will spend approximately 4 months on one team, performing
ICD-10 web application updates, and then move to another JAVA  group to
assist with their projects as needed for a total *
*approximately 8 months, totaling 12 months, possibly longer.  Front end
JSP technologies, with 3 tier backend database structure.  Any J-Query,
Spring, MDC background would be great, but not *
*required.

Thanks & Regards
David Johnson - IT Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC.
Direct: 201 710 8278
Fax :203-286-1457

2. Problem with DOS LAN Services and Miscosoft WFW IFSHLP.SYS

3. Sure Interview Sure Interview // QA Analyst // IL // 6+months

4. how to share modem ?

5. Sure Interview // Sure Closure // Java Developer // MI // 12+

6. Question

7. Sure Interivew // Sure Closure // .Net Developer // VA // 6 months +

8. cc: without attachments

9. Sure Interivew // Sure Closure // Sharepoint Developer // VA // 3 months +

10. Sure Interiview // Sure Closure // .Net Developer // PA // 6 months

11. Sure Interivew AND Sure Closure // Sharepoint Admin // VA // 3+months

12. Sure Interiview // Sure Closure // Java Developer // DC // 1+months

13. Sure Interivew // Sure Closure // Java Developer // DC // 4 weeks (possibly extended)