Assertion Failed?

Post by Shanno » Thu, 10 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

I am computing 36 individual ICCs.  Every time I run my syntax statement
it gives me a box that says catastrophic error, SPSS cannot recover.  I
have tried to run the ICCs in smaller groups but nothing works.  Can
anyone assist me?  I need to have these for my major professor on
Friday.

Thanks, Shannon

1. Asking again: Assertion in XP - *** Assertion failed: ...

Any idea what the following means:

*** Assertion failed: (PsGetCurrentThread()->StartAddress !=
(PVOID)KeBalanceSetManager) || (ARGUMENT_PRESENT(Timeout))
***   Source File: d:\nt\base\ntos\ke\wait.c, line 896

This appears to only happen in my event handlers and completion
functions (and only sometimes) when I make an IOCTL QUERY of the TDI
layer below me. (I do this only in debug mode to assert that the local
port/address are still what I think they are).

It's inside a call to KeWaitForSingleObject (in my query code) that it
gets unhappy.

thanks - dave

Page 2 Stage -- http://www.page2stage.com
Enemy Nations -- http://www.EnemyNations.com
me -- http://www.thielen.com

-----==  Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers!  ==-----

2. help: Samba doesn't work anymore after current break

3. Assertion in XP - *** Assertion failed: (PsGetCurrentThread()->StartAddress != (PVOID)KeBalanceSetManager) || (ARGUMENT_PRESENT(Timeout))

4. DataSet Merge GUID/String Issue

5. "bfd assertion fail" error

6. Cheap water storage

7. scalapck error: Assertion failed: (context>>18) == 0, file comm.c, line 106

8. MS Entourage OR Macsoup

9. mico runtime error :-../include/mico/buffer.h:112: assertion failed

10. Assertion Failed

11. Driver problem after Reindex(): "Assertion failed, NTX unlock hot"

12. Error Message "Assertion Failed"

13. Assertion Failed, concatenate RTF strings, OLE without MDF