SPSS Batch Program (Add a batch function to your SPSS for Windows)

SPSS Batch Program (Add a batch function to your SPSS for Windows)

Post by Wong Chun K » Sun, 31 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Dear All SPSS Users,

Recently, I've developed a batch program for SPSS (both 6.x and 7.5x
or later). With this program, you are no need to use the menu and
mouse system to run the SPSS program one by one. Now, you can run more
programs (e.g. about 100) just by one click!

Download this from my web page:
http://home.hkstar.com/~chunkit/html/download.html

Ah Kit

1. SPSS Batch Program (Add a batch function to SPSS for Windows)

Dear All SPSS Users,

Recently, I've developed a batch program for SPSS (both 6.x and 7.5x
or later). With this program, you are no need to use the menu and
mouse system to run the SPSS program one by one. Now, you can run more
programs (e.g. about 100) just by one click!

Download this from my web page:
http://home.hkstar.com/~chunkit/html/download.html

Ah Kit

2. ipfwadm Newbie Question - Network Configuration

3. SPSS Batch Program

4. Cdn quote completely wacky

5. run batch SAS program from Excel "shell" function?

6. VS .NET Editor -- What do you want us to add next ?

7. Batch scheduling program for windows 3.1 and IPX

8. x1541 for linux???

9. SAS to SPSS; variable labels (SAS V8.2, SPSS V10.1, WIN98)

10. Time-use Research with SPSS / Sequence-analysis with SPSS

11. SPSS-How can I do in SPSS to display labels in a table with frecuency = 0

12. SAS to SPSS; variable labels (SAS V8.2, SPSS V10.1, WIN98)

13. SPSS Client cannot connect to SPSS Server