save viewer through syntax

Post by wadea7 » Tue, 10 Jun 2003 07:49:30

Is there a command syntax for saving output (draft or viewer)?  I could not
find anything resembling such a command in the syntax guides.

wadea

1. No Syntax highlight in vim thru telnet

Hello,
    I have chosen vim to be my programming editor.  And I am using Netterm
and SSH in windows to telnet to the Solaris.  However, when I enter "vim
myprogram.java" in command line, the Netterm shows no syntax highlights at
all,  then I try to telnet to some famous bbs in my city (bbs.org.hk) and
its shows up wonderful coloring.  Anything I need to do in order to use
syntax highlight thru telnet?

Thanks a lot!
    Eric

2. OrbixWeb3.0: Interface Repository

3. Custom tables thru syntax?

4. Robert L. Bass making friends where ever he goes

5. pdf-viewer for linux that can save filled forms

6. zoo 2.1

7. saving a pdf on my disk without opening the viewer

8. Sunrize 1012..$125 obo

9. SAS Viewer Save Problem

10. SAS/AF: Saving Tree Viewer changes

11. saving viewer output

12. Syntax doesn't take for newly saved files

13. Saving comments in an abstract syntax tree