Repeated measures with varying covariates

Repeated measures with varying covariates

Post by Richard P. Fo » Sat, 21 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I would like to do an extension of a paired t-test where each dependent
variable has a different covariate.  Using GLM this should be some form
of:

GLM A B WITH X Y/WSFACTOR = factor1 2, etc.

How do I specify that I want A to be controlled for by covariate X, and B
to be controlled for by covariate Y.

Richard Fox

1. question on a repeated measure with a covariate

Hi.
I was trying to do a repeated measure (1 within subject factor with 2
levels, and 1 between subject factor with 2 levels) with a covariate
(age).  After I performed the analysis, I found that the multivariate
result is VERY different from the data with the covariate and the one
without.  Moreover, I checked 'display main effect' box at the option
menu, and it showed again considerably different univariate (and
multivariate) tables from the one shown at the top of the result.
Does anyone know what went wrong???? TIA

2. 660av_is_SICK!!!

3. manova repeated measures + covariates

4. C baud rates

5. covariate in repeated measures

6. Q(PostScript): ISO Latin 2

7. repeated measure with covariates problem

8. Which CD for RPC600(RO3.5)?

9. Covariate in GLM repeated measure

10. Repeated measures when time is not the repeated measure

11. posthoc tests with repeated measures: general linear model--repeated measures

12. MANOVA with varying covariate

13. GLM and varying covariates