Need help on syntax

Post by Oduo » Sun, 20 Jul 2003 00:01:12

I would like to have an already existing list of variables that have
sysmis to have them at the end
ie from x1 to x3 to look like to p3.

data list free /id x1 to x3 p1 to p3.
begin data
1 1 . 3 1 3 .
2 . . 5 5 . .
3 1 2 0 1 2 0
4 3 . . 3 . .
6 4 . 0 4 0
7 . . 3 3 . .
8 5 2 3 5 2 3
9 . . 4 4 . .
end data.

Need help on syntax

Post by Bruce Weave » Sun, 20 Jul 2003 01:03:39

> I would like to have an already existing list of variables that have
> sysmis to have them at the end
> ie from x1 to x3 to look like to p3.

> data list free /id x1 to x3 p1 to p3.
> begin data
> 1 1 . 3 1 3 .
> 2 . . 5 5 . .
> 3 1 2 0 1 2 0
> 4 3 . . 3 . .
> 6 4 . 0 4 0
> 7 . . 3 3 . .
> 8 5 2 3 5 2 3
> 9 . . 4 4 . .
> end data.

I don't understand the question.

--
Bruce Weaver

www.angelfire.com/wv/bwhomedir/

Need help on syntax

Post by Rich Ulric » Sun, 20 Jul 2003 03:48:08

Quote:> I would like to have an already existing list of variables that have
> sysmis to have them at the end
> ie from x1 to x3 to look like to p3.

> data list free /id x1 to x3 p1 to p3.
> begin data
> 1 1 . 3 1 3 .
> 2 . . 5 5 . .
> 3 1 2 0 1 2 0

[ ... ]

First guess.
if P3  is 'missing', then X3  should be set to 'missing', too.
 - that will take IF statements in a Do repeat  or a Loop.

Second try.  guessing you might have said 'sysmis'
when you intended to say something about Labels...
Perhaps you want the Var-labels of X to set to use
the Labels of P.  I think you can't "apply dictionary"
for this; you would want to re-use the original syntax
(assuming you had saved that somewhere).

--

http://www.pitt.edu/~wpilib/index.html
"Taxes are the price we pay for civilization."  Justice Holmes.

1. help Needed: Bartlett test syntax...

Hi all...

I was wondering if someone could help me with this test.

i'm currently using SAS v8 and doing an Ancova and want to test the
homogeneity of this analysis

Sas System help give me this syntax but i don,t know how to use it :-(

Proc Anova: Means Statement - Hovtest Option

I should give in my case:

Proc Anova : Means ??? -Hovtest=Bartlett

I don't know what to add for statement...

Moreover, i suppose Bartlett test make a kind of anova on residual and
predicted (wi=hcih could explain the syntaxe) but could this test by
applied on Ancova? (i know that there is an old way to do bartlett test
but it seems it's a hard one... i also suppose this bartlett test
included in v8 should simplify it...)

thanks for the help: it's really needed ;-)

Fred

2. Should I switch from a constantly slowing cabel to DSL?

3. gvim perl syntax help needed

4. Win 2000 Server & NetMeeting

5. need help: vim syntax highlighting colors on pc

6. FTP through firewall question

7. Need help turning off Vim HTML italic syntax style

8. Root Nameserver Year 2000 Status

9. Need Serious Help with Vim :syntax on

10. VIM 5.5: Need help with syntax highlighting file

11. SQL syntax help needed

12. OLE Send, need syntax help.

13. Syntax help needed